The switch is used to turn on/off the power supply. The light indicator located in the key provides visual information on the operating mode of the equipment.
The switches are used in the production of equipment and household appliances:
- Heat curtains
- Electric stoves
- Vacuum cleaners
- Rated voltage and current: 6A-250VAC / 9A — 125VAC / 16A-250VAC / 21A — 125VAC
- Operating life: 10,000 cycles
- Resistance <20 MΩ
- IP protection
- Polyamide dielectric housing
- Polycarbonate key
- Current-carrying elements: brass
- Contact material: silver-containing alloy
- Fire protection class UL94 V-2. Can withstand 350 ⁰C for a short time
- Operating temperature: -60 — +85 °C
- Humidity up to 85%
The key switch can be manufactured in a water-proof housing. Explosion-proof design is available.
To select a suitable model, please, leave a request to our specialist. Describe the task you need to solve and specify the required batch size.